Sharing joy - 495 granted!!!!!

Guest hrubieszowianka

Guest hrubieszowianka

We applied on 24/07/07 and today we got it granted.

Of course we are very happy, especially that we have a buyer for the house and were worried to sell it before visa grant.

So now I will be pushing for exchanging contracts, but first of all CELEBRATE:biglaugh:!

Guest hrubieszowianka

Thank you!

It is so hard sitting in a 40 people office, but only being able to share good news with 2 and keep that grin of my face.:)

Guest Martin and Val

Congratulations and all the very best for the future.

Go and celebrate tonight, you deserve it after waiting the best part of a year!

And don't sit quiet at work, stand on your desk and shout it out!!

23_33_12.gif

Martin

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB

Guest cunnah10
we applied on 24/07/07 and today we got it granted.

Of course we are very happy, especially that we have a buyer for the house and were worried to sell it before visa grant.

So now i will be pushing for exchanging contracts, but first of all celebrate:biglaugh:!

congratulations guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be a great feeling..........................hoping to know ourselves soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest The Angus Clan
We applied on 24/07/07 and today we got it granted.

So now I will be pushing for exchanging contracts, but first of all CELEBRATE:biglaugh:!

Congratulations - so pleased for you!:wubclub:

Congratulations, I couldn't contain my self and was screaming up and down the corridors in a doctors clinic that I had on when my OH appeared at the door to tell me we had our visa.

How could you stay so calm? I think you may need to bite into a lemon, it's the only way to wipe the smile off your face.....well done x

Guest hrubieszowianka

Thank you all for kind words. I'm still v. happy, only getting a little overwhelmed as well with the amount of decisions we'll have to make. So far it was all hypottetical, now it's time to decide on pensions, removalists, insurance, and so on.

I still feel a bit smug sitting at work and pretending nothing's happened. I can only tell them when we exchage contracts on the house and give the notice at work.

What is your experience with work colleagues and their reactions to the news?

My work colleagues knew I had applied to emigrate as did my bosses. There was one lady in the health centre, who everytime I met her said, "how long now then?" bearing in mind this was nearly every day!! And because things seemed to be dragging on for a bit I was trying to avoid her whenever I seen her coming, it was getting a bit tedious looking at the smug look on her face and rather annoying too.......then out of the blue we got our visa, you do know that I made it my personal mission to run round the health centre and try and find her!! Because of all the holidays that I had accumulated and Over time, I was then able to finish up right away, with some appointment juggling. So it meant that I could tell her "oh just to let you know we have our visa now, I finish work right this very minute and will be flying out in 4 weeks, see ya"

Oh life is really sweet sometimes x

Guest wemadeit

fantastic news.........................the wait can be soooo long...but when the visa arrives, you realise that all the wait was worth it!!

Guest Lulujim
My work colleagues knew I had applied to emigrate as did my bosses. There was one lady in the health centre, who everytime I met her said, "how long now then?" bearing in mind this was nearly every day!! And because things seemed to be dragging on for a bit I was trying to avoid her whenever I seen her coming, it was getting a bit tedious looking at the smug look on her face and rather annoying too.......then out of the blue we got our visa, you do know that I made it my personal mission to run round the health centre and try and find her!! Because of all the holidays that I had accumulated and Over time, I was then able to finish up right away, with some appointment juggling. So it meant that I could tell her "oh just to let you know we have our visa now, I finish work right this very minute and will be flying out in 4 weeks, see ya"

:biglaugh::biglaugh: