• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      fantastic news.........................the wait can be soooo long...but when the visa arrives, you realise that all the wait was worth it!!

74 times
      [quote=cormcvcr;45327]My work colleagues knew I had applied to emigrate as did my bosses. There was one lady in the health centre, who everytime I met her said, "how long now then?" bearing in mind this was nearly every day!! And because things seemed to be dragging on for a bit I was trying to avoid her whenever I seen her coming, it was getting a bit tedious looking at the smug look on her face and rather annoying too.......then out of the blue we got our visa, you do know that I made it my personal mission to run round the health centre and try and find her!! Because of all the holidays that I had accumulated and Over time, I was then able to finish up right away, with some appointment juggling. So it meant that I could tell her "oh just to let you know we have our visa now, I finish work right this very minute and will be flying out in 4 weeks, see ya"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums