• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeah baby!!!

Our first customer! fantastic!!!!;)

Now all we need is a source for products and catalogues printed in dollars!
      R x.

Old Reynella, Adelaide, South Australia
      0 times

Smile Virgin Blue

Hi Rachael
      Well I currently work for VIRGIN Atlantic and hope to work for VIRGIN Blue so maybe we could work out a deal to get it flown in ;) Tell you what I'll have a word with my mate 'Dickie Pickle' He's a pretty reasonable sort.:D
      Stoo Deb & Boyz
      Stoo 49,Deb 44,James 18,Adam 16, Sam (dog) 7.TRA accepted Aug 06 SIR accepted Nov 06House sold in a week May 07Approval for visa granted May 07Visa arrived 2nd June 07 Arrived in Adelaide 19th September 07.Found full time employment with Alliance Airlines at the airport 12th June 08.Moved into our first house in Old Reynella 25th July 08 ;)

That would be great. Am going to try and contact someone at Virgin. Don't where to start really. I could write to my Upline manager, someone at head office, the managing director or Richard! Am trying to decide who would be best.

Hi Girls

I was at meeting about a year ago and I think after Dubai, Oz was the next step. So it may just be a right place right time kind of thing. lets keep everything crossed and hope by the time we get there they will needing new recruits to sell our fantastic products.

Back to here Im off Tuesday to sign a new girl to my team so fingers crossed it goes to plan. Oh how much do you love Ocean Fizz in the summer used it today as it was hot. that ll go down well in OZ won't it.

Kimberley x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123