• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold!!!!!!

Think you guys should all stop moaning- at least there is light at the end of you're tunnel:p;)
      Last edited by caoimhe; 13-08-2008 at 10:09 PM.

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by the4hopes View Post
      Even though its cold there, do you get some sun or blue skies in the winter??
      By the way its summer here, I have got long socks on,jeans, long sleeve top and a fleece, and I'm still cold!! Its been raining all day and the skies are grey. We have a lovely view from our house but I can't see any of it for the rain!!
      Put the parasol up in the garden about 3 weeks ago, used it once now its lying down closed,on the patio soaking wet. I think its given up hope of ever being opened again!!
      Maybe tomorrow will be a fine day!!!?
      Laura x

We normally have some gorgeous days in winter.Very sunny and you can still cop a tan.
      Great for catching up on all those jobs outside.
      It is like that for a few days then rain for a couple - this year is different with many more cloudy and rainy days.

Woodcroft, SA
      410 times
      I was channel hopping last night and came across the Weather Channel (yes, there really is a channel devoted to the weather...) and the presenter said that it's been the coldest August in 17 years! I remember that this time last year it was mainly sunny and reasonably warm - I should have known the Monaghans would have found a way to cock up the weather!
      Liz, Rich, Hattie, Rory and Trev the dog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums