Cold!!!!!!

Guest SA Great

Guest SA Great
Brrrrrrrrr....baltic in the morning! I hoped I'd never have to wear a hat, gloves and fleece to work again. Roll on spring and summer.

LOL!!! Darwin is looking VERY attractive at the moment, and to think we could jump in the car and drive there!!!

Guest monicadoherty

I am soooooo cold and don't really know what the issue is with the rain....I keep pretending to people in Scotland that I am sunbathing each day...can't face up to tell them what its really like!!!

Guest dale_jo@
I can't believe how cold it is this year, and I haven't been here for the last 8 weeks!!! Is it me or is it a lot colder this year than usual???

Not much longer guys till SUMMER !!!!! :wubclub:, but i think it`s a lot colder than it has been for a long while!!!!

Guest SA Great
I am soooooo cold and don't really know what the issue is with the rain....I keep pretending to people in Scotland that I am sunbathing each day...can't face up to tell them what its really like!!!

As Billy Connolly once said "people in scotland are blue, it takes them a week to go white!" but I'm feeling very blue at the moment. I can't believe that in 4 to 5 months time it will be too hot to go out!

Guest the4hopes

Even though its cold there, do you get some sun or blue skies in the winter??

By the way its summer here, I have got long socks on,jeans, long sleeve top and a fleece, and I'm still cold!! Its been raining all day and the skies are grey. We have a lovely view from our house but I can't see any of it for the rain!!

Put the parasol up in the garden about 3 weeks ago, used it once now its lying down closed,on the patio soaking wet. I think its given up hope of ever being opened again!!

Maybe tomorrow will be a fine day!!!?

Laura x

Guest Guest75
Even though its cold there, do you get some sun or blue skies in the winter??

By the way its summer here, I have got long socks on,jeans, long sleeve top and a fleece, and I'm still cold!! Its been raining all day and the skies are grey. We have a lovely view from our house but I can't see any of it for the rain!!

Put the parasol up in the garden about 3 weeks ago, used it once now its lying down closed,on the patio soaking wet. I think its given up hope of ever being opened again!!

Maybe tomorrow will be a fine day!!!?

Laura x

We normally have some gorgeous days in winter.Very sunny and you can still cop a tan.

Great for catching up on all those jobs outside.

It is like that for a few days then rain for a couple - this year is different with many more cloudy and rainy days.

I was channel hopping last night and came across the Weather Channel (yes, there really is a channel devoted to the weather...) and the presenter said that it's been the coldest August in 17 years! I remember that this time last year it was mainly sunny and reasonably warm - I should have known the Monaghans would have found a way to cock up the weather!:biglaugh: