That's it the dream is over!!!

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

Reality is here!!!!

We have booked our flights!!! We decided that even though we haven't sold, we are going to rent the house and come. We need the equity from the house but my wonderful mum has lent us the money so we decided to go for it. So watch out adelaide here we come. Flights booked 17th September arrive Adelaide 19th September :arghh::):goofy:. This is how I am feeling.

Just got to hand my notice in, book container and panic.:v_SPIN:

Guest rockpool crab
Reality is here!!!!

We have booked our flights!!! We decided that even though we haven't sold, we are going to rent the house and come. We need the equity from the house but my wonderful mum has lent us the money so we decided to go for it. So watch out adelaide here we come. Flights booked 17th September arrive Adelaide 19th September :arghh::):goofy:. This is how I am feeling.

Wow..god bless your mum!...that's magic! I'll think about you on 19th September...how fab!

All the best

The Hannah Family

Guest happy feet

thanks great news, i'm so pleased for you all. You both such a big part of this site it would have been heart breaking if you had not been able to live the dream, GOOD on your mum... Good luck with the next few weeks (you will be stressed) but it will all be worth it!!!

Cara xxx

Guest caoimhe
Reality is here!!!!

I am sooooooo pleased for you guys

You're mum is an amazing woman, she obviously knows that no matter how much she will miss you and her grankids you are giving them a better life. Their are a lot of people on here who will envy you having such a great and understanding mum

Good luck to you all, you soooooo deserve it

Wahaaaayyy!!!!

When I read the title of your post at first I thought it was the other way if you know what I mean.

Good luck with the preparations:)

Me too!!!

But on reading the post realised no more dreaming it's reality from now on in!!

Good luck and we'll catch up with you on this side.

Yay for mums!!!

Guest caoimhe
Wahaaaayyy!!!!

When I read the title of your post at first I thought it was the other way if you know what I mean.

Good luck with the preparations:)

Agree with Tyke and must say it was a pretty horrible tilte to post:shocked:

But so glad it was a happy ending

Reality is here!!!!

Thats great news guys, so looking forward to seeing you all out here

Guest jill wright

When I read the title of this post I thought 'surely not' but on reading further am so glad your flights are booked and you've something concrete to work on after such uncertainty. Good luck with it all I think you are the most 'famous' (if thats the right phrase to use ??? ) family on this forum and I think we all probably feel like its us going along with you if you know what I mean. Can't wait to hear your adventures you and your family are an inspiration

Jillx

aaaargh me too!

i thought you were giving up?!?!?!?

you naughty girl, you :biglaugh:

great news that you'll just go for it!!! hipphipphooray for your mum!!!

good luck with things to come and keep us updated!!!!!

Guest graandjac

:jiggy:Great news Tracy and Pete....the last Gallah is on his way......about time...!!!!keep that attitude up and its a great start.....let us know if you need anything good luck cheers Graham

Guest cunnah10
Reality is here!!!!

I am soooo pleased for you!You were on such a downer the other day!

You have got this far you just couldn't give up now as you sooooo wanted to give it a go!!

Good luck to Tracey,Pete and their 4 liitle uns and Godbless your mum!!!

Guest Martin and Val

Tracey, Pete and the Crew,

That's fantastic news we wish you all the very best for your news lives down under. Good luck and hope to see you there one day soon.

Martin and Val

26_11_8.gif 7_4_13.gif26_11_14.gif

Guest Aussie pat

You're so lucky to have such a wonderful mum. She obviously loves you to bits to let you go (and to help in the process). My Dad knew he had lung cancer when I left for the UK and never said a word, as he knew I would never have got on the plane. Hopefully she'll have many happy holidays with you when you get to Australia. I just hope I'll be that brave when it's my turn to let my kids go.

I am sooooooo pleased for you guys

You're mum is an amazing woman, she obviously knows that no matter how much she will miss you and her grankids you are giving them a better life. Their are a lot of people on here who will envy you having such a great and understanding mum

Good luck to you all, you soooooo deserve it

Guest Trakki

Thanks everyone, we are sooooooo excited but at the same time have sooo much to do. We have booked the container today for 3 and 4th September, using PSS. We need to get the house up to scratch for renting, sell the car, find somewhere to live for when we arrive!! :arghh: But we will get there. Nothing like a bit of adrenalin to get you going is there? The kids are excited as they will see all their friends go back to school and they aren't. We leave a week and a half after they go back and as they said their goodbyes at the end of ;ast term it doesn't seem fair to send them back for such a short time. Just got to get them into a school quickly when we get there as they are already driving us mad!!!

you go gurl!!!! good luck with EVERYTHING wow youve got alot to do in the next 4 weeks or so, who you flying with was it easy booking flights with your big family xx

suexxx

We have booked with Singapore airlines and it was dead simple. Booked online then had to phone up and book Joe on as he is under 2 and you can't do that online. If anything the lady on the phone was too helpful and complicated things but got it sorted in the end. Just got to book the transit hotel in Singapore airport now. Also got to find travel insurance but struggling to find a company that will do one way insurance. Any suggestions???

Anyway thanks again guys

Hi Tracey,

Congratulations at last!!!!!!

When I returned to Oz last week I used Down Under Insurance (offices in Oz and the UK) they were able to do one way travel insurance although their minimum period is for 5 days still worked out very cheap though. I did it all on line so don't have a phone number to hand but can look back for it if you need it

Cathy