eurovision

Guest ali@51

Guest ali@51

Having just watched the ukraine and U.K entrys and worked out that it would start at 4:30 aprox in AU. We wondered would any oe gt up towatch it :?: :?: if you would why and if not why not :?: :?:

The torture continues

ali and co

Guest Django

Hi Ali,

I've been told I have to comment on this thread. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't say it swings my boat. Unless you dress up in something really original or come from an area of Europe where you swap votes with your geographical neighbours, you are never going to win it. Not saying our song was any good mind. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All together now, "Save all your kisses for me, save all your kisses....................." :D

Pete

Guest ali@51

So you didn't see the ukrain enty this year then :twisted: :twisted:

Thought you would be up watching it to the bitter end after that one. :P:P:P:P

ali and co

Guest lazymazy

as british as i am i will not miss that poor excuse of an un-entertainment, telly watching, non meaning, have we not had enough of this sh** in the past to watch it in the future program ever..........wow that felt good! i could say that the only reason we wish to move to oz is to never watch the eurovision song contest again, but to be honest i haven't watched it for years anyway.

we have the best music in the world coming from these shores and that is one of the main missis i will have. boo hoo

i'm not going on too much am i?

sorry an all that

come on scooch

:D

Guest CARMEN

HI!

EUROVISION IS REALLY RUBBISH BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE REST OF THE TELLYS LIKE IN OZ, AS I HEARD IT WAS PRETTY AWFUL!!

CARMEN

HI!

EUROVISION IS REALLY RUBBISH BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE REST OF THE TELLYS LIKE IN OZ, AS I HEARD IT WAS PRETTY AWFUL!!

CARMEN

It's not that good, awful would be a huge improvement on what it actually is.

Guest Django
It's not that good, awful would be a huge improvement on what it actually is.

:lol: :lol: I look forward to the pleasure :lol: :lol:

Guest ali@51

We must be daft then we always get a 4 pack and a take away sit and listen to terrys increasingley drunken drivel and cheer when he predicts the point allocation correctly :P:P:P

Highlight of our year :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ali and co