Anyone taking part in the Corporate Cup?

Moosh

Guest Guzzler&Sas
No it's about 1km to the pub. Don't go to the local one.

And the culprit hasn't owned up to being spotted! :goofy:

Could that be my dear wife Sas she did it yesterday, and there was me thinking she couldn't run a bath.

Guzzler

Guest Guzzler&Sas

wow - i have been spotted! First time in my life i have ever done a jog, power walk, whatever you want to call it. Really enjoyed it but have been aching ever since. Should be better next time around. What a beautiful city we have chosen to live in - how nice is the route around the river. I went back to work and said i would like to get into doing it once a week even when the corporate cup is finished.

Didn't see you Michelle but I was really concentrating on managing to keep get one foot in front of the other!

See you soon

Sas

:wubclub:

Couldn't run a bath indeed!

I did my first one this week (missed the first one as I was out of town), and had a nice walk around the Torrens before work. I got there just before 7 and it was chocka - I had to park the other side of King William Street!

Given myself plenty of room to improve my time over the next 5 races (hopefully) :cute:. It's all a bit of fun, although my suggestion of team name got blackballed by our GM (we were going to be "Norfolk n Chance")

Guest Guzzler&Sas

norfolk n chance mezz, very good

i did not do last week but someone else in the company did - she did the 4.5k in about 26mins - so i am definately not doing any improving!

i really ache today - i am so unfit, but determined to do this so start getting some sort of self worth!

it is such a great idea though.

cheers

s

xxx