Security warnings

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

I am currently getting security warnings from Trend about a possible phishing scam everytime I open a thread, anyone else experiencing the same problems?

Guzzler

Guest Nick11
Hi,

I am currently getting security warnings from Trend about a possible phishing scam everytime I open a thread, anyone else experiencing the same problems?

Guzzler

Yep - happenend to me this morning.

Someone trying to tell us something?

Hi,

Guzzler

Thinks it may be having too much time on your hands while Sarah at work visiting strange web sites!;)

Maybe in internet options has your pop up blocker settings been altered?

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Thinks it may be having too much time on your hands while Sarah at work visiting strange web sites!;)

Maybe in internet options has your pop up blocker settings been altered?

Not been the same since I read Smit's thread of a Bra fitting sevice;), since my security software as updated the problem has stopped.

Now back to those dodgy sites, what was the name of that one again you told me about on the weekend?

Guzzler

Not been the same since I read Smit's thread of a Bra fitting sevice;), since my security software as updated the problem has stopped.

Now back to those dodgy sites, what was the name of that one again you told me about on the weekend?

Guzzler

Muddy golf wrestling:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Sorry to change the subject from your beloved golf!

But could the security warnings be anything to do with AVG, we were having trouble with it over the weekend and so were lots of others.

Sarah