Moderators

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

After having read certain posts over the last few days I have given thought to the job the moderators do and I must say I wouldn't take the job if it was given to me with a great pension.

I come on this sight for information that may be useful in my new life and for a little 'light banter'. Maybe my life is sad but there you go.

I have never joined a forum before but have found this one very welcoming and sometimes great 'Craic' (as we say in Belfast). The reason for this is the members and the great job the moderators do.

So to Django, Libby, Ianb and Rachiegarlo Thank you:notworthy:

Guest Nick11
After having read certain posts over the last few days I have given thought to the job the moderators do and I must say I wouldn't take the job if it was given to me with a great pension.

I come on this sight for information that may be useful in my new life and for a little 'light banter'. Maybe my life is sad but there you go.

I have never joined a forum before but have found this one very welcoming and sometimes great 'Craic' (as we say in Belfast). The reason for this is the members and the great job the moderators do.

So to Django, Libby, Ianb and Rachiegarlo Thank you:notworthy:

Very well said. They are a great bunch of guys.

Keep up the good work.

Guest caoimhe
I love the mods too:wubclub: can i join the clique now please?:)

Simon

NO - seeing as I don't live in Hallet Cove or even the Mainland UK this is my little clique that I am on my own in :P:biglaugh:

Guest Pesky Varmit

Not true Jacqueline, don't forget about me!!! I maybe in Oz, but I'm still from the same part of the world as you - now I couldn't leave you in a wee clique of your own, could I?!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe
Not true Jacqueline, don't forget about me!!! I maybe in Oz, but I'm still from the same part of the world as you - now I couldn't leave you in a wee clique of your own, could I?!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Oh ok Paula you can join me even if you live in Hallet cove;)