Celebrate Good Times, C'Mon

Guest Libby1971

Guest Libby1971

As I sit at my computer with a distinct boogie woogie wiggle thing going on (Kool and the Gang, sigh, where art thou now?), I am struck that today, despite it's chaos, and brush with death (you try driving in rush hour in Adelaide - they are lunatics), I am content.

I have a new kitchen.

The kids aren't fighting - I don't think they are talking to each other but at least it's quiet.

The OH hoovered today.

The dog is asleep.

And I saw 3 rainbows today, which were beautiful.

So now, think of something that is right in your world and celebrate it.

Guest caoimhe

Ok we have our visa, we can go an live in Australia for 3 years at least (forget about the fact we can't as haven't sold the house)

Better still after 8 weeks of rain with 4 kids at home they are back to school next Tuesday:jiggy:

Ok we have our visa, we can go an live in Australia for 3 years at least (forget about the fact we can't as haven't sold the house)

Better still after 8 weeks of rain with 4 kids at home they are back to school next Tuesday:jiggy:

i second that jac yippee:jiggy:

Also would like to celebrate my poor baby boys teeth(the bad back ones) have finally come through after 4 sleepless nights, might get meself a bottle of vino tonight, think i deserve it dont you;)

suexxx

i second that jac yippee:jiggy:

Also would like to celebrate my poor baby boys teeth(the bad back ones) have finally come through after 4 sleepless nights, might get meself a bottle of vino tonight, think i deserve it dont you;)

suexxx

Ooooh, I remember those days! You most definitely deserve a lovely drink tonight, maybe you'll sleep through it if the poor mite cries again tonight!

My own personal bright spot is going out for a lovely meal with my husband and kids tomorrow night - so don't have to cook and wash up! Yippee! OK, it's a small thing but it makes me happy - and based on tonight's culinary disaster it will make my family happy as well!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: You know, I really shouldn't be allowed in the kitchen...

Guest Nick & Jo

Hey Libby must be something about today, I got a job today which I start tomorrow (in Reynella actually) and we got confirmation that our container is arriving on Tuesday, at long last! Yay!

Jo

Nick, Jo and Lucy

Guest caoimhe
Hey Libby must be something about today, I got a job today which I start tomorrow (in Reynella actually) and we got confirmation that our container is arriving on Tuesday, at long last! Yay!

Jo

Nick, Jo and Lucy

Great news on the job Jo, hope it goes well for you:wubclub:

Guest The Hadleys

Hi everyone

I have something to celebrate, don't know where to start.

Two weeks ago got an offer on my house, which is going through buyer wants to be in

first week October, survey done, mortgage offer in place

My hubby is an air conditioning engineer, applied for a job from career one, two days later the company phoned him at 6 in the morning for an interview two days later they offered him the job.

So I really feel really privileged to be in this position. Fingers crossed we will be flying out around the 15th October.

Can't believe its all happening, since our visa was granted March we have had so many highs and lows its been awful but not once did I ever think 'lets forget it' and stay here.

Thoses waiting, stay in there it will happen.

Dawn

Guest cazzie

Hello everyone,

I am celebrating the birth of my first grandson - he is beautiful and I saw and held him for the first time yesterday. His name is Charlie David Miller Burns and I am besotted! This is making it so much harder to emigrate to Adelaide next Saturday but I am going to make the most of the next week and enjoy the soft skin, the perfect features and that lovely new baby smell,

Nana Cazzie x

Hello everyone,

I am celebrating the birth of my first grandson - he is beautiful and I saw and held him for the first time yesterday. His name is Charlie David Miller Burns and I am besotted! This is making it so much harder to emigrate to Adelaide next Saturday but I am going to make the most of the next week and enjoy the soft skin, the perfect features and that lovely new baby smell,

Nana Cazzie x

Congratulations Cazzie, now that really is something to celebrate! Welcome to the world Charlie, here's hoping you'll be out to visit Nana Cazzie as soon as possible!:)

I am much, much worse!! Nobody cremates lamb like I cremate lamb!!!:biglaugh:

Is this a fore-warning for Sunday, or will Richie be in charge of the culinary proceedings?:jiggy:

In the mean time, lets all celebrate POETS day! Go on - have a beer:p

I just wanted to say Well Done!! to my OH who after 7 months of studying and working full-time passed his first of 3 exams which he needs to pass for us to stay here. You have worked really hard and we are all proud of you. ;)

Guest dale_jo@

Here, here !!

My loved ones all have their health and i have the bestest husband ever and the most beautiful little girl!!!

Oh!! And a ratbag labradoodle also(molly)

Guest caoimhe
Hello everyone,

Nana Cazzie x

Lovely news Cazzie :wubclub:

My Dad says being a grandparent is the best revenge he can have on his children:biglaugh:

Hope you enjoy every minute, and think of all the amazing things you can show Charlie in Oz

Jacqui

Guest cazzie
Lovely news Cazzie :wubclub:

My Dad says being a grandparent is the best revenge he can have on his children:biglaugh:

Hope you enjoy every minute, and think of all the amazing things you can show Charlie in Oz

Jacqui

Thank you Jacqui. Yes, I will be able to webcam and watch his progress and hopefully as he gets older, he will think it's exciting to have a nana in Australia! I have to say, it IS an amazing thing when our own children suddenly become grown up enough to have children of their own! It really brings home the whole 'circle of life' thing. I am also amazed at how attached I feel to this newborn baby - incredible, but lovely.

Cazzie x

Guest caoimhe
I'm celebrating the fact that I have a lovely husband, a beautiful boy and another one on the way! Life couldn't get any better. xxxx

Judi x

Congratulations on the 'bump' Judi:wubclub:

When's he/she due?

I'm celebrating the fact that I have a lovely husband, a beautiful boy and another one on the way! Life couldn't get any better. xxxx

Judi x

Aha! You've gone public at last! Then let me be amongst the first to say congratulations to you, Ian and Thomas! I look forward to watching your bump grow and spoiling bub rotten when he/she gets here!:cute: