Poor gill(cunnah10)

sue2oz

Just been intouch with gill, she carnt post herself so she asked me to do it for her as shes at ribby hall for the weekend with her family.

Her buyers pulled out at the last minute yesterday can you just belive it:arghh: shes in a terrible state:sad:

poor gill just want to say sorry

How about everyone leave alittle message here on PIA for her to cheer her up when she gets back, thanks all you lovely people:wubclub:

suexxx

Guest Django

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez :shocked:

The swines:realmad: What was their reason? Did they say?

We know how that feels Gill. :sad: Its not nice. You gotta pick yourself up and do it again. Keep positive there is a buyer out there that wants it.

Pete

Guest caoimhe

B****Y B******S:realmad:

How can some people live with themselves messing others around like that

What goes round comes round they will get their comeupence in the long run:mad:

Keep your chin up Gill, we are all keeping our fingers crossed you get a new buyer

Good luck:wubclub:

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Gill,

So sorry to hear your news, know how you feel as our buyer died a week after we accepted their offer!!

Hope things work out for you and you get your buyer soon.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion. x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I so feel for you Gill, I know just how you feel. We lost our buyer after over 4 months.

Keep your chin up, it will all come together, you'll see. Thinking of you:wubclub:.

sarah

Guest Nick11

It's beggars belief!

The bloody housing/selling system in the uk sucks!

I honestly believe things happen for a reason. Maybe the next buyer that comes along will offer more.

Good luck

Nick

x

Guest donna T

That's awful - what goes around, come around and they will get their just deserts

Our buyers pulled out two weeks before we were due to fly so i know how you feel- keep positive, it WILL happen and you will be able to get on with your lives in Australia - sending you big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear this Gill, my heart goes out to you as this happened to my parents not so long ago, but fortunatly a month later they got a new buyer. So don't give up hope!!

Big hugs hun!!

Judi x

so sorry to hear that GILL - i know how that feels, exactly what happenend to us!!!

we were quite down for some time but ahead we go - and so can you :cute:

we all WILL make it!!!

Guest Lulujim

B******S! :mad: They should not be allowed to pull out on the day they are supposed to be signing, there should be some penalty for that. Poor you, hope another comes along soon - x x

Guest Martin and Val

Gill,

We feel so sorry for you it's just not a fair system. We need some changes in the house buying laws in this damn country!

As others have said, keep your chin up it's all worth it in the end.

Good luck

Guest Happychick

Hi Gill,

Just like everyone else just wanted to say really sorry about your house, i am sure another buyer will come along soon,, just got to keep positive and keep smiling it will all work out in the end , and you ll be here on the beach (as long as its the summer bit too cold for your swimsuit in the summer:biglaugh:) before you know it

Take care

See you when you get here

Lisa xxxx