• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Hi Kim

A couple of great posts, but I especially like the details of what you did to entertain Acacia while over there. It sounds like a great area to keep young children occupied. :) :)

Thank you, will be keeping an eye out for any updates.

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Great Post Kim, thank you. Its always lovely to hear peoples thoughts & opinions 8)

I'll nip over to the realestate bit to read about the houses, very exciting :)

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi kim

my name is peter and me and my family are going to adelaide on june 15th

we are visiting to see if adelaide is the right place for us to move to as we are fed up with the uk :x i am a plasterer and would like to see what work is like and surburbs are like and schools of course for my daughter aged 5

We are visiting my aunties in highbury and looking forward to get away from the stress of running my own bussiness in uk

I hope adelaide is everything i want it to be :?

cheers 4 your time
      pete & family

The Bowmans
      Hi Peter

Welcome to PIA to you and your family. We are going out for a reccie on 30th June - but we have been before so know what tp expect.

I hope Adelaide is everything you hope it will be for you. I'm sure it will be.

Good luck.

Hi Pete and family

Wanted to welcome you to PIA. Have agood trip next month, enjoy, and then come back and tell us all about it, we love hearing about it here.

Good Luck with your future plans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12