Hello - finally arrived!

Guest martandkaz

Guest martandkaz

Hi all,

Been here a week now, and moved in to our rental on Mawson Lakes on Fri. We really like the area and it is about a 10 min drive away from my brother which is good.

So far we have bought all the essentials - washer, fridge, bed, and sofa. Picking up the car today. Container has been very delayed and will now arrive mid June (we are hoping). Long story on shared containers but don't believe salesmen speak when they say they do shared containers all the time because in our case they don't as we have found out.

Couple of minor problems getting in to the country make sure your visa matches your passport I didn't check mine and on the passport it has my initial for my middle name on it and on my visa it didn't - which matters apparently.

Everyone seems friendly so far customer advisor in the bank has borrowed us a tv until ours arrives and we have got several bottles of wine from neighbours we have not even properly met.

Starting to look for jobs from today (

Thats about if for now, would be good to meet up with some of you.

Karen and Martin