Offer on the House

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

Well after having dropped the house by a further 25k we have had 4 viewings this week (double what we had since house went up). Got a call from the estate agent and have been offered 5k below the asking price.

We are really pleased but are so afraid of getting too carried away until that dotted line has been signed (remember Cunnah10)

Hopefully this is it and we will get out there before the year end

Well after having dropped the house by a further 25k we have had 4 viewings this week (double what we had since house went up). Got a call from the estate agent and have been offered 5k below the asking price.

We are really pleased but are so afraid of getting too carried away until that dotted line has been signed (remember Cunnah10)

WOW, congratulations, things seem to be looking up around here now, a few visas and house offers this week, I think the crystal ball is working!!!

Will keep fingers crossed for everyone.

Joanne x

Guest caoimhe
Have you accepted the offer Jacqueline? If you have, I'm keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you! It's just a crying shame you've had to drop the asking price so much in the first place. Good luck!!!:)

The agent wants to try and get a bit more, the fedback from the other viewers was positive so agent is going back to them to see if they want to place a bid. I am happy with the offer but also have to think about the person in the best position. This girl has 'sale agreed' on her apartment so my agent wants to check a few things with her's and if all ok I would be happy to accept just to get moving.

Jacqui

Guest cunnah10
The agent wants to try and get a bit more, the fedback from the other viewers was positive so agent is going back to them to see if they want to place a bid. I am happy with the offer but also have to think about the person in the best position. This girl has 'sale agreed' on her apartment so my agent wants to check a few things with her's and if all ok I would be happy to accept just to get moving.

Jacqui

Jacqui i am soooo pleased for you and of course you will be excited and hopeful BUT been there,done it as you know only too well!!

But not everybody can have bad luck like i did!It just could be "the one" for you and i trully hope so!

Well i have a bit of good news too!We had a couple view tonight as potential tenants(who seemed lovely BUT i don't like using that word after my last buyers.....found out a lot more about them since pulling out of our sale hours before they were due to exchange!!!!!god if i get my hands on them!!!)

Anyway our viewers phoned us back directly within the hour and have fallen in love with our house and want us to sign up asap to a 12 month agreement!We are going through an agent so fingers crossed all the credit checks come back fine(they both work full time and seem really geniune)

Please god "Hurry up visa"

Good luck guys

When would you "hope" to be out in oz now "if" it all goes through?

Just shows we never know one week to the next!

Guest natdan

just another wishing you luck, and wishing you well in oz.

Everything could be dropping into place , i hope so, :)

Louise n Wayne

Guest caoimhe
Jacqui i am soooo pleased for you and of course you will be excited and hopeful BUT been there,done it as you know only too well!!

But not everybody can have bad luck like i did!It just could be "the one" for you and i trully hope so!

Well i have a bit of good news too!We had a couple view tonight as potential tenants(who seemed lovely BUT i don't like using that word after my last buyers.....found out a lot more about them since pulling out of our sale hours before they were due to exchange!!!!!god if i get my hands on them!!!)

Anyway our viewers phoned us back directly within the hour and have fallen in love with our house and want us to sign up asap to a 12 month agreement!We are going through an agent so fingers crossed all the credit checks come back fine(they both work full time and seem really geniune)

Please god "Hurry up visa"

Good luck guys

When would you "hope" to be out in oz now "if" it all goes through?

Just shows we never know one week to the next!

Hi Gill, really hope these tenants work out. Unfortunately we are not in the position to rent out the house, we need double the amount of rental to pay what we owe:mad:

Think my reservations come from your 'bad luck' so until everyone signs I won't get my hopes up.

Ideally I would love to move in November

1st off - my eldest is due to do the 11+ in Nov so if poss would like to get him out of here before hand

2nd Nov would give us a few months to find a school for the kids before they had to start a 'new school year' in Oz

3rd- our 'deal' with our mortgage runs out on Oct 31st so Nov means we won't have a penalty to pay

Thanks everyone for the good wishes:wubclub:

Guest Django

This is great news Jack 'n' Gill :biglaugh:

I really hope these people don't let either of you down. Its about time you both had some good luck. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed here for both of you.

Pete

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Sue, the Australians use that word for something else!!!! lol.

Congratulations guys, really pleased for you.

Andy & Stacey

REALLY whoops sorry didnt know this!!!

my computer wont let me put smilies on

or would have put 10 laughing ones back to you andrew williams

so will just have to do with ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Guest cunnah10
REALLY whoops sorry didnt know this!!!

my computer wont let me put smilies on

or would have put 10 laughing ones back to you andrew williams

so will just have to do with ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sue what does it mean??????

Text me!!!!

Guest caoimhe

Well the agent managed to get another 5k off the buyers, full asking price so we are over the moon.

Only worries are there are 3 people in the chain below but hopefully it will all come together.

Guest Django
Well the agent managed to get another 5k off the buyers, full asking price so we are over the moon.

:jiggy:Well done you. Now lets hope it all goes through smoothly. :jiggy:

Pete

Guest Pesky Varmit

Hey Jacqui - fantastic news!!!! We're keeping everything crossed for you.

I'm hoping and praying this is it for you - I know how badly you want it.

Talk soon.

Guest cunnah10

Only worries are there are 3 people in the chain below but hopefully it will all come together.

Thats fantastic.....getting the asking price now!!!

Really hope it all runs smoothly for you!!

we are having an early farewell bbq with our long standing friends tonight!Be last time the gang of us will probably get together!Should be 16 of us in total and just about to get going!

I'm already on my first vodka...........can see a hangover brewing already!!!!

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI, THIS OLD HOUSE SELLING IS GETTING TO BE A RIGHT PAIN? GLAD TO HERE THAT YOU GOT A BUYER GET IT DONE AND DUSTED SOON AS YOU CAN ? GOOD LUCK Paul home20.gif .

Guest karenuk

hi jacqueline

just seen your post,congrats on getting an offer,can you send abit of house selling dust our way,hubby wont drop price.

hope it all go's smoothly for you

karen