Container still not arrived!!!!!

Guest weesp

We moved out of our house in May, left of Adelaide 10th June and was told that our container would take no longer that 3 months. I have tried contacting them and they seem to be fobbing me off with excuses. I know it is a shared container and I know the houses are really struggling to sell, but since we have been here, lots of people from the South have moved here. We went with Simpsons in Kent. Has anybody used this company before. It's very frustrating.:arghh:

Lynn

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Lynn, sorry iam still stuck in sunny southampton ? but have been looking at container firms still havn't made my mind up ( bloke thing)? but it does sound as thay need a good kicking ? anyway all the best. Paul DESPONDENT.gif

We moved out of our house in May, left of Adelaide 10th June and was told that our container would take no longer that 3 months. I have tried contacting them and they seem to be fobbing me off with excuses. I know it is a shared container and I know the houses are really struggling to sell, but since we have been here, lots of people from the South have moved here. We went with Simpsons in Kent. Has anybody used this company before. It's very frustrating.:arghh:

Lynn

Hi Lynn, cant say i have heard of the company, but saying that even our container, which was not even shared was a month longer than they said it would be. Its frustrating i know. Hope its here soon for you

Guest alibongo

Hi

our container (not shared) took longer than we thought too. It left Bournemouth mid June and it arrived as planned on the 08.08.08 in Adelaide but we only got delivery on 27th..so looks like it is taking longer to get through customs that normal

I know it is frustrating but it is also frustrating when it arrives... you have to spend all the time packing things away!!

Good luck

Ali