Bill and Cazzie's big adventure

Guest cazzie

Guest cazzie

Hello everyone!

We have just arrived at Singapore airport, very tired but happy to be nearly there now.

Saying goodbye to my children was not too bad as they just said 'right we are off now' - so determined were they to make it as easy as possible - and no tears from anyone although the heartache was clearly felt. The worse goodbye was my mum - she cried and I cried buckets for ages afterwards. Right now, I feel that there is NOTHING like the love of your family and I feel so torn.

Tomorrow is another day though and hopefully I will begin to feel that I am at least on holiday and begin to unwind from the emotional tug of war. Bill is ecstatic to be here and to have me with him. Just as well that I love him so much or I would not be doing this right now.

I will report again in a few days from Adelaide.

Hope you are all ok.

Love Cazzie x

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Cazzie & Bill,

Nice to hear from you. That's one part of the journey over and done with. Sit back in the piano bar by the water fall and relax.

All our best for the next leg and we will see you very soon for a drink.

Good luck and take care.

Martin and Val

Guest Aussie pat

Hi Cazzie,

Goodbyes are always intense. Enjoy your new life with Bill. Keep us updated on how you go. Would love to hear your news.

Best wishes.

Hedy

Glad the worst is over for you. Just found out yesterday that one of the'kids' have booked the day off work the day we are leaving. Trying to deal with that one, not sure how. Like you Cazzie, saying goodby to my OH Mom will be one of the hardest as she is 72 and although hoping to come over to see us, you never know!

Good luck with your arrival and hope to meet up when we get there on 11th October, also with Martin & Val when they get there at the end of the month. Will expect you to have found a good Cellar Door supply for the celebration.

Kev & Mall