now thinking private health cover might be best

ozzieclare2be

im feeling ok hand still a bit numb but colour is normal, arm just achey so idea what the problem is/was. Dr is going to read up on what it could be as im a medical mystery aparently! Anyway im hoping this was just my own experience and wont reflect everyone elses, i just felt like id gone back 15 yrs to what nhs used to be like years ago and was a bit shocked to sit in a corridor with no basic rights such as privacy confidentiality etc. Im sure most people will have good experiences , and im sure if i had been more sick my treatment might have been better lol

I had reason to be taken into Royal Adelaide hospital, 1 evening last August, with Renal Colic.

I found that I received very good treatment, ultrasound, Xray & CT scan were carried out, painkillers given promptly, and after about 5 hours I was comfortable enough to be sent home.

All this was done on Medicare, so I was happy!!

I had reason to be taken into Royal Adelaide hospital, 1 evening last August, with Renal Colic.

I found that I received very good treatment, ultrasound, Xray & CT scan were carried out, painkillers given promptly, and after about 5 hours I was comfortable enough to be sent home.

All this was done on Medicare, so I was happy!!

Hopefully i was just unlucky this time, ive edited my original post as i was a bit emotional when i wrote it lol and probly said too much (like i usually do ha ha:biglaugh:), ive research private cover its looking at least $200 a month as hubby is an old fart!