Trakki and Django off line for a while

Guest Trakki

Just thought I would let you know that me and Pete will be off line for a while. We have no internet connection at home at the mo, don't know why, just didn't work this morning, says we have no server so totally confused. (am in the library at the mo) Anyway will say hi when we are back but may not bother trying to get back online before we leave as we only have 16 days until we fly now.:arghh::goofy: Packers come tomorrow and container Thursday, we then go to Petes parents on the 15th (after camping in our own home!) and then fly on the 17th. So if we don't speak before will let you all know when we are there.

Take care :wubclub:

Guest Simon & Carol

I don't normally post on this site so I've probably done this all wrong. I just want to wish Pete, Tracey and family a good flight on 17th and I hope that Adelaide is everything you're hoping for. Unfortunately our house has been up for sale since March with very little interest so it could be some time before we join you. Hopefully we'll eventually catch up with you in Adelaide and maybe even have another go at the camping thing. LOL.

Carol

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Ah so what your really trying to say is that Pete is shirking is responsibility as a mod, due to the small fact that he is moving half way around the world, lame excuse if you ask me:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:,

On a serious matter have a safe trip and we will catch up once you are this side,

Guzzler