we've lost our buyer!!

Guest ffi&dyl

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Everyone,

Feeling as if nothing's going our way.

We have lost our buyer for the second time in only a couple of months, their first time buyers pulled out.

It's not going to stop us, our flights are booked, we will rent our house out if we have to. We have until November to make a decision, you never know our third!!! buyer might be just around the corner.

Ffion :daydreaming:

Guest caoimhe

That's awful news guys - I hope something turns up soon

We lost our buyer yesterday (their sale had fallen thru) but in the afternoon had a slightly lower offer from someone who is due to complete their sale on Friday, so are hoping it goes our way as renting isn't an option at all for us unfortunately. It's an awful system we have were anyone can pull out up to the last minute as Cunnah 10 knows only too wel. We will not settle until that dotted line has been signed

Fingers crossed for you all:wubclub:

Hi Everyone,

We have lost our buyer for the second time in only a couple of months, their first time buyers pulled out.

It's not going to stop us, our flights are booked, we will rent our house out if we have to. We have until November to make a decision, you never know our third!!! buyer might be just around the corner.

So sorry to hear about your buyer its happened to us 4 times now and I know how you feel. At least you are still being positive I was ready to jump off a bridge:goofy:

Good luck hope you get a new buyer soon xx

Guest Martin and Val

Sorry to hear your news. This b****y housing market needs to be looked at. The laws need changing.

We've still got ours on the market but now we have it on for rental as well!

Third time lucky we hope for you.

Guest Nicky&Andy

im a great believer in 3rd time lucky (keep our fingers crossed)

i thought the hardest would be the visa (looking back i would have put the house on the market right at the begining, but then we said what if we dont get our visa, we like our house and wouldnt want to move)

anyway guess it just playing the waiting game again!

Hey

welldone for keeping your chin up, I do have to say you are in a lucky position at least you have had offers, weve not had any and the property has been on for a very very long time.

Next week it'll be gone im sure the right buyer will fall in love with it.

What were their reason for pulling out?

See you here soon

Lauraxxx

Nicky & Andy

Just hurry up over here you lot, Ive got the wine,

GET THAT bl**d* house sold and sell mine while your at it lol

Laura & Jarrettxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im a great believer in 3rd time lucky (keep our fingers crossed)

i thought the hardest would be the visa (looking back i would have put the house on the market right at the begining, but then we said what if we dont get our visa, we like our house and wouldnt want to move)

anyway guess it just playing the waiting game again!

Guest cunnah10
Hi Everyone,

I am so sorry to hear this guys!

Just so cruel but the more knocks you get the stonger it makes us and more determined!

Stick with it..............keep fingers crossed that things work out for you!

We are also renting our house out know and we had 3 potential tenants fighting over it!

our nerves are on a thread as we have taken a chance and got 6 seats on hold to fly out October 13th when new tenant moves in AND WE STILL HAVE NO VISA............just praying we get that all important phonecall very soon or we are in trouble!!!!

aww i am so sorry to hear that! it's quite devastating - been there done that!!

but there IS a buyer out there for you and you WILL get to oz!!!

we've resigned ourselves to validate in november because we were not able to sell the house so far - so we are looking forward to a nice holiday and concentrate on the house later :jiggy:

hang in there :wubclub: