Worried about work...??

Guest graandjac

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Ahh, but are there any Senior dotNET programming jobs??? I really do hope so, well as long as there are some next year when we get there

Barry

Hi Barry,

I noticed Donut King were looking for staff the other day, although you will have to be able to spell donut/doughnut correctly on your CV to stand a chance, especially at senior level:biglaugh::biglaugh:;),

Guzzler

My company are looking for qualified Engineers. Please contact me if you fit the bill.

What is the best way of getting a job in OZ?

We should be in Adelaide in about 6-12 months, so I have just started to have a look around.

Are agencies the best or should I contact companies direct?

Can you recommend any good websites?

Or should I just accept your offer.!? I'm a mechanical Engineer.

But seriously, Are the best jobs obtained via 'word of mouth'?

Guest paul_smart
My company are looking for qualified Engineers. Please contact me if you fit the bill.

Moosh,

I'm an electrical / electronic engineer, Ford motor Co Apprentice trained, worked in Research and design after qualifying, done work in water features and currently in Food + bio diesel ( production).

are your company local to Adelaide??

Ps will be early 2010 before I'm looking to move (unless your company pays huge salaries that I can pay off uk£ debts in ?:) )

I would second what Moosh says about contacting potential employers directly...from our experience applying for jobs through the 'formal' route is time consuming and rife with uncertainty as Adelaide is definitely a 'who you know' kinda place. Having said that I do have friends who landed jobs after applying through official means - however it took a good while and lots of patience to get the result they wanted!

On the whole Adelaideans are a friendly bunch and are usually more than happy to reply to inquiring emails...