Anyone else getting messages from wajiguqu0223?

Guest Devon

Hi there

Don't know if I've missed something but I have had problems with pm's just lately.

I do however keep getting e-mails telling me that someone has posted on a thread I have been in on. The user is wajiguqu0223 when I go onto the thread there is nothing new there? Can anyone shed any light - or did I miss something?

Hi there

Don't know if I've missed something but I have had problems with pm's just lately.

I do however keep getting e-mails telling me that someone has posted on a thread I have been in on. The user is wajiguqu0223 when I go onto the thread there is nothing new there? Can anyone shed any light - or did I miss something?

Dont worry, the user posted spam on the thread. Us moderators delete the post each time. I did ask Tim to ban the IP of the source.

Im afraid it does get through occasionally. Dont panic