• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Why Australia"

Thanks Rachiegarlo for the insight.
      Some very interesting comments !

61 times
      Hi we quite honestly would not have come over if we hadn't been offered a Job, and the company organised our visa's we just filled in the paper work as it came over and medical checks etc, hubby was in an redundancy pool and has a friend over here who said he could probably get him a job which he did we were lucky. We had never been to Adelaide before and didn't really know what to expect so we spent the year researching as the visa was being sorted out, at the moment I still feel like we are on holiday with exotic wildlife in the garden, and lots and lots of sunshine, we are trying new things all the time its very exciting we have only been here 4 months but on the other hand I really miss my family in England and so does the children, we are already trying to work out how to afford a trip home but I don't think its going to be this year.

Liverpool to Mylor to Nairne
      28 times
      Hi All
      1) Better life for our three boys ages 13,11,10
      2) Hopefully better job prospests Have a job to go to.
      3) Spend more quality time with family out doors.
      We came to Adelaide December 2005 for five weeks and we had a great time,I stayed with my sister and brother in law in Mylor they have a fab property I must say the brother in law works his socks off if any of you have just seen on TV he has designed a fire bunker and it was shown on ABC news.
      When we were out there we did not treat it as to much of a hoilday as we wanted to see what every day life is like,We are in the process of emigratting as i type this so hopefully we be there one day.

Dean Liverpool

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums