At Last... Passed Vetassess

Guest bev_stef

Guest bev_stef

Hi

A bit of rough start to the week; spent monday (my birthday), in and out of drs and chemists with Luke, and then just went all were hopefully in bed asleep, 2.30am Andrew wakes up, sick all over his bed, which continues on and off into the morn when OH gets up to go to work. Just enjoying last precious moments on pillow before getting up, when OH comes running up the stairs, nearly fell out of bed, thought one of the boys was ill again, but no, we had received our email confirmed we had passed our Vetassess. Yippee, now onto the SA sponsorship stage, hope this goes well for us.

Sorry for rambling, I blame the lack of sleep. Oh no they have changed the forum just as I was getting used to how to use it!!!

Bev

Hi Bev & Stef

Congratulations and well done for getting through Vetasses.....found that the worst part, (we'd lost all degree/birth/marriage certificates and had to get new passports) took us ages...and we waited 9 weeks to get a reply........

Next step...sponsorship and then on last part......it wont take long...but will feel like ages...we're all with you!!

sarahx

Guest happy-jools

Well done to you guys.

It will all seem worth it.

Things can only start looking up. Any questions about SA Sponsorship give us a shout. We passed our last week.

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hiya Happy-jools or anyone else,

Just wondering on the SA Gov Sponser on the part where it asks for documents to prove how much finances we will be taking, not sure how far to take it ie get the house valued professionally and then send our mortgage statement to show the balance, and for the car could I send a quote of the same car in autotrader. Do you know if thats what they are looking for.

Thanks so much

Guest steph&neil
Hi

A bit of rough start to the week; spent monday (my birthday), in and out of drs and chemists with Luke, and then just went all were hopefully in bed asleep, 2.30am Andrew wakes up, sick all over his bed, which continues on and off into the morn when OH gets up to go to work. Just enjoying last precious moments on pillow before getting up, when OH comes running up the stairs, nearly fell out of bed, thought one of the boys was ill again, but no, we had received our email confirmed we had passed our Vetassess. Yippee, now onto the SA sponsorship stage, hope this goes well for us.

Sorry for rambling, I blame the lack of sleep. Oh no they have changed the forum just as I was getting used to how to use it!!!

Bev

Hi well done! another hurdle cleared! not sure how i feel about the forum changing either but hey if we are off to the other side if the world a few changes shouldn't be a prob for us brave (or stupid!) people that will in the end be oz! I for 1 cant wait!

steph x

Guest bev_stef

Wow, I've just seen my post, O must have been a mixture of tiredness and excitement, boy was I rambling. Hey Pete, how are you still these great picturesup, I can't manage those simple smilies yet. Feeling very dense at the mo.

Bev