• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      Pete L

Buying on line

:) Wow wtg,

We have got our visa's and sold our house in the UK. We have booked a trip to Adelaide in October 07 to look for our dream home, but we have also considered doing what you have done.I agree it's a brave move but looking on the Real Estate web site you have to be quick in getting the house you'd like:D.We have seen a house in Flagstaff on the web which we think we'd like to buy.

How did you find doing this ? Was it a easy process ? Have you got any tips on doing this ? We have seen many properties and wished we could go and buy them but as it's not round the corner it's hard.
      We are looking in the Flagstaff area and maybe near the coast (seaview) but they seem to get snapped up fast .

Love to hear what you think

Moana SA
      101 times
      Hi Sarah

Just wanted to add my congratulations:Dglad the referals worked out for you and welcome to the Adelaide home owners club!!!

roll on the 15th August

Take care

The Bowmans
      Hi Sarah

Wow! That's a really brave move and one which I would love to be able to take. I have seen several houses that I have fallen in love with on the net but my sensible head (and other half !) have kicked in. We can't do anything really until our visa is granted - Tyke, I really like your style on that one - very very brave - but it really paid off for you, so that's great.

Good luck and yep, we would love to see some piccies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums