6 month's in

charlie

Guest bev_stef

Hi

Sounds like you're still enjoying it there. Must be worth all this paperwork and stress to get there, sounds good. Can't wait.

Bev

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi Dean,Debbie and Charlie

Just wondering who Scooby is, is he your dog and if so did you bring him over from the UK. We have a 10 year old black lab and cant decide what would be the best thing for him, the vet says his life expectancy is 10-12 yrs, dont know whether to find him a family in the UK to avoid putting him through the stress. If Scooby isnt a dog very sorry if I have affended you.

Hi

Scooby is a dog your okay . He is a 7 year old Border Collie .We brought him with us although it was costly . It cost us £2000 for the transfer and another $720 kennel fee's in Oz . It is a difficult choice to make whether to bring them or not . If it was down to me i would have left him in the Uk . But Debbie and Charlie wanted him to come so he is here .

I think your decision is harder as your dog is a lot older . Its a lot of money ,but at the end of the day you will have to live with your choice.

Good luck .

Dean