Sooooooooo lonely

Guest caoimhe

Well its Saturday night at 2304, I have just logged in and guess what ---------I am the only lonely bugger on PIA. Statistics say online users are 'Caoimhe' NO ONE else

I have to get a life:(

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Well its Saturday night at 2304, I have just logged in and guess what ---------I am the only lonely bugger on PIA. Statistics say online users are 'Caoimhe' NO ONE else

I have to get a life:(

And you must stop talking to yourself;),

Guzzler

Many of us are probably nursing hangovers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting fed up of going to bbqs and some idiot spiking my drink!!! It happens every time!!!!

Ohhhh I can't wait to get to Adelaide and go out on a Saturday night. My hubbie works weekends and I stuck at home with 4 kids hence all alone on PIA:sad:

Hi there

I must have just come off last night as you were going on - next time I'll keep pc on longer or just PM me if you want

I'm up for sharing a glass or 2:)

Lisa

Ahhhh thank you, at least I have one sad and lonely friend like me:biglaugh: