• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      I think its a great idea, we had useless estate agents,viewers didn't turn up, EA told them no info about the area or the house, didn't advertise as chain free, one advert in local paper in 3 months because they say most of the viewers look on the website. Not many find the houses in the paper.
      So just put it on the internet yourself.

1 times
      Paid a visit to the EA on Monday to confirm that we would be trying our luck on the private sellers website. As an afterthought I wondered if the mere threat of the prospect of our house selling through the private sale site would be sufficient collateral to negotiate a reduction in their fees - better they (:jimlad:) get some money than no money after all.

I guess that was why I became a nurse and not a businessman .

Have now booked dates for removals firms (Crown and John Mason) to come and give us some quotes for the big move, and have sorted out with work using up my remaining leave through my notice period. Have also started enquiries about getting the kids places at Woodend Primary School for the new school year. If our visa gets issued in time, New Years Eve is flight day.

And am started to get rather excited especially with all the bleak news going on at the moment, it is oddly gratifying to be able to press ahead through it all.

Thanks to those of you who were able to share your experiences - you can never have too much wisdom .

3 Things in life that don't come back - The Spoken Word, The Sped Arrow and the Missed Opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums