We have finally gone through ALL the hoops for our visa and now await our 'decision'. Our plan is to fly out on New Years Eve (New Year - New Life kinda thing).
But we still haven't sold our house
Not wanting to let it, and refusing to be tethered by the indefinite prospect of a sale, we have decided to bite the bullet and just lock up and go. It will remain on the market until we get an acceptable offer. Meanwhile we can start making plans for our future.
Whilst browsing the forums here I came across a link for 'The Little House Company' and checked it out. It is a cheap alternative to paying an estate agent to sell your house and on first glance it looks quite appealing.
Now, over the months I have been a member of this web community, I have grown to value and appreciate your many words of wisdom and am wondering if anyone has any experience of such a company.
We are with an estate agent :jimlad: at present but to be honest - any possible way we might sell the house prior to departure is worth considering in the current climate.
Poms In Adelaide - I would once again appreciate your views / knowledge / advice.