We've got the golden ticket.... it only took a week!!!!!!!

the fishers

Guest sam2500

Wow ! Sure is !

We lodged our 457 visa application a week ago, online via our agent, and had meds etc today.

Waiting for police check request.

Hope ours is along similar lines!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Are you planning to go before Christmas, and where do you think you will stay ?

Good luck to you all.

Sue David and Sam:)

Wow ! Sure is !

We lodged our 457 visa application a week ago, online via our agent, and had meds etc today.

Waiting for police check request.

Hope ours is along similar lines!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Are you planning to go before Christmas, and where do you think you will stay ?

Good luck to you all.

Sue David and Sam:)

thanks guys

We are gonna go in January beacuse we never expected it to arrive so quickly... Not sure where to stay yet gonna start planning it all now!

we did not need police checks on the 457 so nor should you!

Have you got your nomination number from your sponsor yet?

good luck hope you have a speedy reply too

xx

Guest sam2500

Hiya all,

No we haven't got that from the sponsor yet.

Like us, you were expecting it to take for ages, and now the panic sets in!

We haven't sold our house and are not likely too but will start advertising for rental soon.

This visa i'm sure has its disadvantages but it sure moves quick!

Enjoy that bubbly,

Sue David and Sam ;)

Hey Guys

This must be a world record can't believe it........ We applied for our 457 last friday! And it has been granted today!!!! Wooo HOOOo open the Moet Now!!

So its all systems go for us, gonna book the flights etc ASAP.

Love

Heidi

xxxx

I am truly speechless. Just sat here having a quite evening and saw your thread Heidi. Just blurted out OMG and my mum wondered what had happened. All i can say is CONGRATULATIONS:biglaugh: ;):v_SPIN:. So pleased for you all. I'm guessing there will be big celebrations now.

Please pass on my congratulations to Hamish, i bet he's over the moon.

xxx:notworthy:

I am truly speechless. Just sat here having a quite evening and saw your thread Heidi. Just blurted out OMG and my mum wondered what had happened. All i can say is CONGRATULATIONS:biglaugh: ;):v_SPIN:. So pleased for you all. I'm guessing there will be big celebrations now.

Please pass on my congratulations to Hamish, i bet he's over the moon.

xxx:notworthy:

hey Emma

We are in a state of shock mate... amazing isn't it! I reckon yours will be quick too although I think having our meds done last month helped to speed it all up for us! keep us posted on things your end! xxxxxx

Guest Guest75

I think that must be a record!!

There have been a lot of visas granted this week so you may have just applied at the right time.

Many congratulations:)

Fan, bloody, Tastic!!!!!!:)

Heidi and Hamish, that is great news; espesh as my application went in on Thursday; OMG i can't believe that happened so fast. I haven't got a sponsor number......gone thro' a recruitment agent, and their migration bod is sorting it all out. God i hope so, blowed if i'd know what to do.........:err:

Woohoo, i might even look at flights again............loved the pics btw, i'd never look that good; my photo's all look like a cross between a mug shot and a horror movie pic, lol

See you all there

Jane