New Pom in Adelaide

Guest Greg and Karen

Guest Greg and Karen

Hi all

Just to let you know that our daughter was born this morning at 10.24am at the Womens & Childrens Hossie, weighing in at 9lbs 9oz (ouch)! It was our second and labour lasted "only" 3.5 hours. Both baby (as yet unnamed) and mum are resting up at the hospital and dad and big sister are very proud and happy at home.

I know Karen met a few of you girls in Hallett Cove a week or so ago, so just wanted to pass on the news. Hope to meet some more of you in November.

cheers,

Greg

Guest the staffords
if only! we're on the SIR visa so don't qualify.....

oh well...16(maybe more) years time and she will be out working,and can start paying something towards the bills!!!anyway,you should be tucked up in bed..long day tomorrow!

my 11 yr old daughter is fast asleep in flinders at moment,with wife next to her(type 1 diabetic,and not well at moment)

hence me being on here this time of night!

Guest Greg and Karen
oh well...16(maybe more) years time and she will be out working,and can start paying something towards the bills!!!anyway,you should be tucked up in bed..long day tomorrow!

my 11 yr old daughter is fast asleep in flinders at moment,with wife next to her(type 1 diabetic,and not well at moment)

hence me being on here this time of night!

sorry to hear your little girl is poorly, I hope she gets well soon

yes you're right, I should be long gone

Guest the staffords
sorry to hear your little girl is poorly, I hope she gets well soon

yes you're right, I should be long gone

thanks mate...she should be out in a couple of days...my turn to sleepover tomorrow..my mrs must really trust me,to leave me with all those nurses...me with my

cut pommy accent!!ha ha ;)

Guest the staffords
thanks mate...she should be out in a couple of days...my turn to sleepover tomorrow..my mrs must really trust me,to leave me with all those nurses...me with my

cut pommy accent!!ha ha ;)

Guest caoimhe
Hi all

Just to let you know that our daughter was born this morning at 10.24am at the Womens & Childrens Hossie, weighing in at 9lbs 9oz (ouch)! It was our second and labour lasted "only" 3.5 hours. Both baby (as yet unnamed) and mum are resting up at the hospital and dad and big sister are very proud and happy at home.

I know Karen met a few of you girls in Hallett Cove a week or so ago, so just wanted to pass on the news. Hope to meet some more of you in November.

cheers,

Greg

Lovely news Greg, let us know when you decide on a name.

Ohhh only a man could say labour lasted 'only' 3.5 hours:realmad: you try it next time:biglaugh:

Best wishes

Jacqui:wubclub:

Guest the staffords
Lovely news Greg, let us know when you decide on a name.

Ohhh only a man could say labour lasted 'only' 3.5 hours:realmad: you try it next time:biglaugh:

Best wishes

Jacqui:wubclub:

oh jacqui!!!...come on..it was her 2nd...if it was that bad,she wouldnt have put her name down for another one!and i couldnt help but notice,you also have more than one!

i mean,i had all my wisdom teeth out once...im not doing that again;)

Guest caoimhe
oh jacqui!!!...come on..it was her 2nd...if it was that bad,she wouldnt have put her name down for another one!and i couldnt help but notice,you also have more than one!

i mean,i had all my wisdom teeth out once...im not doing that again;)

I agree, on this subject us woman never learn:swoon:

BTW my 3rd time was a double wammy otherwise there NEVER would have been a 4th time:biglaugh:

Guest the staffords
I agree, on this subject us woman never learn:swoon:

BTW my 3rd time was a double wammy otherwise there NEVER would have been a 4th time:biglaugh:

what a lovely bunch of girls on this site...i was expecting a deluge of hate mail after my last post!!..and as for never learning,us men are as bad...take me for example...ive been married twice:goofy:

Guest caoimhe
what a lovely bunch of girls on this site...i was expecting a deluge of hate mail after my last post!!..and as for never learning,us men are as bad...take me for example...ive been married twice:goofy:

My O/H has been married twice also, but as I tell him he needed a practice run so he could recognise perfection when it came along:p

Guest caoimhe
awww congrats :wubclub: making me broody now , :)

You can have one of mine if you like:biglaugh:

Sorry but it's pouring down with rain and the 4 of them are housebound and fighting the bit out:arghh:

Guest the staffords
My O/H has been married twice also, but as I tell him he needed a practice run so he could recognise perfection when it came along:p

lol...and i think you would be right in saying that:)

Guest caoimhe
ok i take one off your hands no probs :):wubclub:

Ages 10, 8 and twins of 6----take your pick

I know what you mean about making you broody tho I love newborn babies. It's when they walk and talk the problems start

Hi all

cheers,

Greg

Awww, congratulations Greg and Karen! Wonderful news and lovely to hear that both mum and daughter are doing well!:)

Guest Greg and Karen
Congratulations to you both!

Let me know when you are wettin' the baby's head.

Happy days!

Mark

Thanks Mark.

Right now to be precise - getting a few in before mum and baby return tomorrow and I have to be sensible again!

But it'd be great to meet up with yerself and any others who fancy a beer, I'm always flexible.

cheers,

Greg

Guest cazzie

Congratulations to all of you - brilliant news. I have done it 4 times and have been married 3 times! Enough said!

Well done and I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Guest caoimhe
Congratulations to all of you - brilliant news. I have done it 4 times and have been married 3 times! Enough said!

Well done and I hope your daughter feels better soon.

wow Cazzie, in your photo you don't look old enough to have been married 3 times:skeptical: