im in spain now!!!!

duncan-clan

hey just reporting in from the other side of the drink....well lanzarote spain had to pop over there to get my children

well i flow back,and i now can see why i left london it's crap and on the way home via train rom liverpool street just looking out of the window made me depressed:( but im coming back hopefully wednesay

im taking orders on english stuff to bring to oz and beore you ask chocolate is number itemlots of it....lol

alex

Hi Alex

You're getting about a bit! :jiggy:

I remember going into Liverpool St daily and then tubing it to Old Street for a couple of years - seemed fun at the time but hate to think of doing it regularly now - all those smelly armpits on the tube! :arghh:

Have a safe journey home

Nothing needed from the UK but could give you a whole list of things to bring back from Spain yummy spanish tomatoes, rioja etc - don't think your baggage allowance could manage it though :biglaugh:

sadly father in-law past away in spain where he lives and kids went with mummy to say good bye on way home friday with cathy pacific

have been to asda today to get chocolate, i forgot just how much choice there is in uk supermarkets one of the big supermarkets must get there arses into gear and open in oz they would make a fortune

alex