is it any wonder?

ianb

Guest Django

Been listening to them discussing it on talk sport. One bloke phoned in to say its all 'our' fault. Apparently, if we stayed and fought for our country instead of moving abroad and wiping our hands of the place things like this wouldn't happen.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm with Graham.;)

Pete

Being from Liverpool, we don't read that rag......but, it is the norm in the UK!!:realmad:

On holiday in Spain last year, far from the madding brits abroad, i hasten to add.....we got chatting to an ex-pat and her Zimbabwean husband;

apparently, a young woman and her 6 children (ranging fom horlick, to a hot chocolate complexion; not my description, but this zimbabwean's;), where now resident in the local town..............all paid for by the city council from one of the London boroughs!!:arghh:

She had never worked, the kids ran amok, and it was, according to the runours, cheaper for the council to house her in SPAIN than LONDON. Bloody great innit?

So whilst i will be an immigrant to Oz, i will at least be paying my own way, and not expecting all the lovely tax paying law abiding citz to pay for me; although if anyone feels the need............i will gladly accept a donation

I'm not even going to get started on this subject as you will end up with with an essay. All i want to say is that this article is so true of the Britain we live in today. Who can blame us if we want to get out and improve our lives somewhere else. We may be emigrating, but at the end of the day as Scousemouse says 'we will be paying our own way'.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Lets all say thankyou for Labour screwing up the Uk.

It used to be called great britain now its just called a laughing joke and the goverment is wondering why so many are emigrating ??????????????.

GOOD BYE UK HELLO ADELAIDE ON NOVEMBER 14th.