Annoucement

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Just thought I would share something with you, tomorrow we are being welcomed into the inner circle - yes, we become Australian citizens, Guzzler, the girls and I are very excited!

So by Friday think I might ask Tim to create a new section - Ozzies in Adelaide - you will find us there - hahahaha!

There may be photos to follow - I will be the one in the large, floppy hat with sunnies on and a very humble expression on my face! teehee!

:wubclub:

More details to follow ...

Ta

Sas

xxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Congratulations! Hope you'll still find time to talk to us lesser mortals!:notworthy:

There will be no talking to you now! Will we have to stand in a different corner at barbies? :biglaugh:

Congratulations to all of you - have a great day

Donna x

hahaha - if you are lucky, we may still speak with you ..... when you have an appointment!

Hmmmm, now what to wear ........ decisions to decisions, think stubbies and thongs will do it!

Sas

Guest the staffords

congrats to you all...we hope to do ours on australia day next jan..

they reckon it doesnt hurt a bit when they drill the hole in the side of your head and remove a small portion of brain..ha

Guest Guzzler&Sas

We're Australian now ..... what a lovely evening and ceremony. There were lots of people becoming citizens too about 80 in total and we all felt very special.

The girls were very good and Ruby repeated the pledge loudly and clearly - bless!

We were each given our certificate (which will frame shortly), a native plant, a flag and the girls were given little koalas (toys not the real thing!).

Hopefully someone will pop a photo on of us all on stage ....

Thanks for all the good wishes ....

Cheers

Sas

We're Australian now ..... what a lovely evening and ceremony. There were lots of people becoming citizens too about 80 in total and we all felt very special.

The girls were very good and Ruby repeated the pledge loudly and clearly - bless!

We were each given our certificate (which will frame shortly), a native plant, a flag and the girls were given little koalas (toys not the real thing!).

Hopefully someone will pop a photo on of us all on stage ....

Thanks for all the good wishes ....

Cheers

Sas

Congratulations guys on becoming citizens! I'm glad you enjoyed the ceremony and I'm waiting patiently for pictures!

Talk to you soon