Have you turned yet?

Guest Greg and Karen

Guest Greg and Karen

By which I mean, have any of you found yourselves supporting Australia in sport? And I don't mean against Outer Mongolia, I mean when they play against your home country (England/Scotland/Wales/Ireland)?

(Of course the Celts will say they'll support anybody against England....)

Having just had a daughter born in Adelaide (name Layla by the way - I have to get out of the habit of saying "you got me on my knees" everytime I call her name), got me thinking. She has been born an aussie, my 4 year old is already forgetting all things England.....in other words they are or will be (pause for effect) ....... "Australians"

But what about us "elder lemons". Will we ever change allegiance?

Guest Perth Pom

No way. Irish blood/English heart........this I'm made of.:)

Seriously, I don't see how any genuine supporter CAN change. I mean, If I'd moved to London, I wouldn't suddenly start supporting Chelsea!!???? I do know Poms that support Oz over England. :huh:

Sorry, but I don't have time for these people. I love living in this country, but I am British.

Ask the Aussies/Kiwi's in London who they support.

Guest Django

Noooooooooooooooo not by a long shot. I was laughing my socks off when Hayden was given out caught behind yesterday when it was total clear he didn't touch it.:biglaugh: Had that have been Cook I would have been shouting at the tv. :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest anniewo

OH is Scottish, I am English, both barrack for the Aussies against the Scots and the Poms.Son born in Scotland would not dream of going for the Scots if they were ever in the position to play Australia.We always barrack for the Brits against any other country though.

Suppose after 21 years where our allegiance lies now.

My personal view only!!!