burger king at hong kong airport

duncan-clan

Guest bev_stef

Hi Alex

Is that AUD or HKD, either way, probably best to fill the bags with biscuits and crisps on way out I guess!!

Hope all goes well, once you get the family out there.

Bev

Hi there Alex,

Just out of interest I looked up $85 hong kong dollars it equalled £6.50 to the uk pound

it just sounds a lot more.

We too hired the lounge at Hong Kong Airport, also had showers great break.

enjoy Adelaide

Laura xxxx

while on route on to oz from quick visit back to uk to pick kids up i stopped in hong kong airport and fancyed a burger and a kids meal so i found burger kings and fell over when they said $85 (note to self next time dont go there stay hungry) :biglaugh:

alex

I lifted money from the cash machine when in hong kong airport when we came on our reccie last year but couldn't figure out how much I was lifting, I pressed one of the buttons, but a load of cash came hurtling out of the machine.

My husband looked on in horror to the amount of money I had lifted, but once we got home, we found out it was only 20 pounds!!!

We also stopped off in a hotel this time round when flying here this year, my husband gave the bar staff a tip and they were screaming and jumping around as if we had just given them a winning lottery ticket. When we double checked how much we had given them, it only turned out to be about 6 pounds!!!!