Bees

Dawn&Andy

Just thought i would let you all know, today myself and a friend had nipped out to do bit shopping and on our return, as we pulled onto our driveway at 2.45pm, my house was surrounded by what looked like thousands upon thousands of bees:err:Well neither of us have never seen nothing like it and my biggest phobia is wasps and bees!! Pair of us got our windows up in record time i think:biglaugh:To say it was horrid was a understatement, they were swarming around a bush across the road and was so many of em they were all across my neighbours and my drives and gardens, couldnt get out to get into my house so my friend took me to school to collect my kids and when we got back just after 3pm was no sign of em, i rang council and they said its pretty normal for this to be happening at this time of year, and after speaking to a neighbour he said yep its quite common in spring and they dont usually travel too far from where they have come and are looking for a new place to nest, just thought i would let peeps know, incase anyone else stumbles across em in the next day or two, cos apparently they usually move about within 24 hour periods until they find a new place to call home

I never thought i would come here and see a sight, hadnt even thought about bees to be honest, am dreading the walk to school tomorrow incase they happen to decide to up and leave again

We are in the seaford area and so just be on the lookout, you may see them about

Dawn x

We are nearer to the esplanade side, but not far really from commercial road is it, maybe its taken em a week to move over this way then eh, they say they usually only move 100m or so each time they move, so could be about right i guess time wise, well i hope i never see em again, it wasnt very pleasant if like me you have a real fear of em:biglaugh:

Guest katsmajic

I saw it too and it was awful - never seen anything like it in my life!

Other friends had a massive swarm go past their house on Noarlunga Point/Downs about 10days ago! It didnt impress them as theyd only just moved into the house.

Just thought i would let you all know, today myself and a friend had nipped out to do bit shopping and on our return, as we pulled onto our driveway at 2.45pm, my house was surrounded by what looked like thousands upon thousands of bees:err:Well neither of us have never seen nothing like it and my biggest phobia is wasps and bees!! Pair of us got our windows up in record time i think:biglaugh:To say it was horrid was a understatement, they were swarming around a bush across the road and was so many of em they were all across my neighbours and my drives and gardens, couldnt get out to get into my house so my friend took me to school to collect my kids and when we got back just after 3pm was no sign of em, i rang council and they said its pretty normal for this to be happening at this time of year, and after speaking to a neighbour he said yep its quite common in spring and they dont usually travel too far from where they have come and are looking for a new place to nest, just thought i would let peeps know, incase anyone else stumbles across em in the next day or two, cos apparently they usually move about within 24 hour periods until they find a new place to call home

I never thought i would come here and see a sight, hadnt even thought about bees to be honest, am dreading the walk to school tomorrow incase they happen to decide to up and leave again

We are in the seaford area and so just be on the lookout, you may see them about

Dawn x

:biglaugh:

Hehe first Magpies now its the bees...............just wait till you get the Brownies, Redbacks and Witetips afta yer.

Then there is the Large fish too:(