At last some good news

Guest Trakki

Guest Trakki

Got an email today from the Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park to say that they got me cv that I emailed and would be keen to talk to me regardin a position in their hospital. This is great as I got an identical email from the women and childrens hospital too so hopefully will have a choice. I favour the flinders mc as it is further south so would be able to live in our preferred areas. But both are good.

Is there anyone here that works in either of these to let me know what they are like. I have told them that we are either getting our own PR visa or to see if they do the sponsered permenant visas.:)

So yes at last I am happy and can see light at he end of the tunnel.

HAve yet to tell Pete as he is working.

Tracey

Guest bev_stef

Hi Tracey

Just came across this post after being offline for a week or so, and was really pleased to see some good news happening for you. Hope things keep going well, and all those nursing forms gets sorted for you soon, so you can get that visa sorted.

Hope bump is behaving, and not given you too much backache etc..;)

Take care

Bev