The Joy of Visitors from the UK

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi there

Just a quick one ... my husband is never one to share little snippets of information - he leaves that to me!

He has a skip in his step and a slight smile on his face ... a man becoming excited with anticipation ..... enough said.

After a bit of bad news earlier this year and after 2.5 years of living in this fine land, after his parents said they would never visit ...

THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO BOOK THEIR FLIGHTS

.... and to cap it all, his sister and husband are coming too - altogether.

So roll on next March ....

Cheers

Sas

:jiggy:

Hi Sas

Its great news for you all & I am sure it will be great to have a house full of family !! My FIL & partner arrive in just over 1 months time, staying for 2 months. We are thrilled that they are flying out to be with us especially the children who just cannot wait............."how many sleeps until Mamma & Grandpa come ?"........its wonderful :).

Take care

Hey

Thats brill,

We have been here a year and are counting down the days as my Mum, Dad and 2 neices are coming Next Monday. I am soooo excited...

It will fly by... Bet yous cant wait & have the plans started already hee hee.....

Jolene x

Why is it though that they can never visit on their own? We had my OH family come out a couple of years ago. We had his Mum, Dad, Aunt, Cousin and his wife all staying under our roof at the same time. I mean they don't even get on with each other but his Mum & Dad are afraid of travelling on their own. It wasn't the first time coming to Australia either! We have told them that they MUST come on their own next time or not at all. It's a nightmare!

Guest graandjac

:)Grrrrrrrreat news guys, nothing more than you deserve now that your "ozzys", Jac s dad is on his way just after crimbo ........i feel a party comming on....but no dancing this time ;).

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Hi there

Just a quick one ... my husband is never one to share little snippets of information - he leaves that to me!

He has a skip in his step and a slight smile on his face ... a man becoming excited with anticipation ..... enough said.

After a bit of bad news earlier this year and after 2.5 years of living in this fine land, after his parents said they would never visit ...

THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO BOOK THEIR FLIGHTS

.... and to cap it all, his sister and husband are coming too - altogether.

So roll on next March ....

Cheers

Sas

:jiggy:

I would like to point out that my sister's husband will be joining us and not my husband, I am not that way inclined and have never kissed a queer but I've kissed a man who as:biglaugh:,

Guzzler

Guest the staffords

im so happy for you!!!!!!!!after 3 years here,my bloody mother has decided to visit..for....wait for it....7(seven) whole weeks..nov till jan!!!.....i can see it ending in divorce!!...on top of that,my mate and his son are comin down from brisbane for new year!!!....is it easy to get a visa for mars??

Guest graandjac

I've got to intervene here....the last time my Dad was dancing, was naked when in Spain (and in a pool, yuck) - and even then he was next door to our best mates and he didn't even realise until the last night. We happened to put 2 and 2 together with the location thing...complete fluke I know, I reckon he'll be pinching the crown somehow :arghh::notworthy:. That aside, I can't wait to see him......there's a good retirement village down the road!.......

I'm chuffed to bits for you guys. Seen the little Fred Astaire skip in Guzzler!!!!! Jac xxxx

Guest katsmajic

Fab news. It'll still be pretty nice here then too - so you can ship them off to the beach...

I have my mum coming for 4/5mths woohoo i cant wait - we get on like a house on fire...am hoping she arrives before our next house inspection :biglaugh:

BUT the MIL is coming in Dec til Feb OMG i dont know how im going to cope!!!

Guest Guzzler&Sas

i thought my post read fine ... but never mind!

It is not my dancing days that are over - just Keith's lifting!!!

The flights are now booked and apparently they have a huge allowance due to coming buisness class - so I feel a small shopping list coming together, but you know what? I have no idea what to ask for .... but I am sure I will think of something.

Seems a real shame to wish the next few months away but almost can't help myself and I know Keith is beside himself.

It will be very strange having a house full but luckily I have the sanctuary of work to escape to and Keith will have his folks all to himself and we will have some babysitters on hand.

Very excited .... Jac, do you think we should keep your dad and my husband apart?

Cheers guys

Sas