• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 week to go !

Hi sjs
      Lots of people have said it " but i wish it was us " too.
      Have a great flight and enjoy you last week in the uk, wish you all the best with your new lives in Adelaide . Keep us informed of your adventures .

Louise n Wayne

The Angus Clan
      Good luck to you all! Sure it'll be worth that long wait! Just remember us stuck here in the Scottish winter!!!!! See you on the sunny side one day!
      Marcia :)

Cornwall to Cork to Glenelg
      26 times
      Hi guys,

We are due to leave in about 3 weeks. Container leaves next week and we follow 2 after that. up until now, I've been fairly positive and excited - feeling kinda crappy now too. It's not the saying goodbye to people, its the enormity of it I think. I guess it's all natural and heading into the unknown it's scary, but as I keep saying life is for living, experiences are there to be had and there are alot of jealous people in the Uk (Ireland where we are) who would give their right arms to be in our shoes. Also, I guess it doesn't have to be forever. If things done't work out, we can always head back again. Hopefully though it'll be a positive expereince and a few months into it, we will all be wondering what the nerves were about.

Maybe us newbies (and not so newbies) could meet up soon and share some expereinces. We for one family know NO ONE in Adelaide and would love to meet a few. I'll send anyone my email/mobile if you PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums