friday night fever?

sue2oz

hi guys, oh well am sitting here by me computer having a wine on this friday night.

Am little p***ed off but dont really know why, useally on a friday night since we got the visa 4 weeks ago am out having a ball with me gurlfriends but not tonight think ave dragged them out too many times!!!

(never drank so much) 2morrow's the big date got all me friends and family going for a lovely meal (the last supper hehe) and we go next friday 31st

am feeling sad happy nervous (want me mum) but hey it will all be over in afew weeks time and then the sh** will hit the fan, hope we make it in adelaide gonna give it me best shot.

thanks for listening dont really know why ave wrote this post, maybe needed a pal like you who understands to listen???

oh well thank you anyway..........back to me wine now hhhhhmmmm

see you all on the sunnyside

suexxx

Guest happy feet

Hi Sue

I also enjoying the wine!! So jealous you going on Fri, but i can also imagine how your feelings must be all over the place.Good luck with the move, enjoy the rest of your wine, and maybe we will meet up on the other side for a glass or 2..

Cara

Guest LOOBYLOO

Hi Sue. Enjoy your wine (lots more when you get to Oz). What you're feeling is natural - some days up and some days down! Enjoy you meal together and good luck with the move.

Guest Nicky&Andy

hi sue , wish we were in your position, were flying on the 31st as well , but to espana, to stay with my mum in law, luckily we get on like a house on fire, its bound to be nerve racking when you make that final journey, just wish you loads of luck for the future

were out in feb to activate, for a recci , (unless we sale the house:arghh: i hope its only one way)

Hi Sue

I also enjoying the wine!! So jealous you going on Fri, but i can also imagine how your feelings must be all over the place.Good luck with the move, enjoy the rest of your wine, and maybe we will meet up on the other side for a glass or 2..

Cara

course will meet up for a glass or 3!

your turn will come gurl and you will just like me a bet hope your enjoying your wine am on me 2nd!

1 more for the road hey! xx

suexxx

Hi Sue. Enjoy your wine (lots more when you get to Oz). What you're feeling is natural - some days up and some days down! Enjoy you meal together and good luck with the move.

thanks hun and thanks for ur pm goodluck to you too not long now for the 2 of us xx

suexxx

p.s see ya on aldinga beach!

hi sue , wish we were in your position, were flying on the 31st as well , but to espana, to stay with my mum in law, luckily we get on like a house on fire, its bound to be nerve racking when you make that final journey, just wish you loads of luck for the future

were out in feb to activate, for a recci , (unless we sale the house:arghh: i hope its only one way)

LOL about the MIL thanks hun for your kind wishes xx

suexxx

I'd be more worried Sue if you didn't have these thoughts. It shows that you aren't blnkered and have made a balanced decission on the move. Now all those negative points will buzz round your head. Once you get on that plane there will be only one way to look and that is forward.

Enjoy your last week in the UK and as I always say 'make some memories' to bring with you.

Good luck

Pete

I'd be more worried Sue if you didn't have these thoughts. It shows that you aren't blnkered and have made a balanced decission on the move. Now all those negative points will buzz round your head. Once you get on that plane there will be only one way to look and that is forward.

Enjoy your last week in the UK and as I always say 'make some memories' to bring with you.

Good luck

Pete

thanks pete i think my camcorder is on its lazzys (last legs):biglaugh:

went on the ferry cross the mersey and muesum today knacked

only a couple of hours too go on it!!

thanks pete for all replys to ME

all the time i had a worry u help out ur a star:wubclub:

suexxx

Every thing will be fine. We all know what you're going through. Personally I've never drank so much wine since getting the visa and coming over here. So you'll be in good company.

Good luck.

Nick

Guest pommyprincess

hiya,

I moved out in 06 and I can remember feeling exactly the same way, the whole "oh no i aint gunna see all my mates for ages"... as soon as you say your goodbyes and set off for the airport thats when the negative feelings go and the excitement begins. Make sure you video all the stuff your not gunna miss aswell, just to remind you why you made the decision to move in the first place. cause when you feel homesick you can watch that, then itll make you realise your missing absolutely nothing.

Best of luck with the move, and enjoy aussi :)

Every thing will be fine. We all know what you're going through. Personally I've never drank so much wine since getting the visa and coming over here. So you'll be in good company.

Good luck.

Nick

thanks nic

think have got a pickeld liver all this drinking, maybe give it up when we get there:err:

hope its your company

suexxx

Guest katsmajic

Haha your having a :biglaugh: ive drank far more here in 6mths than i did in the last 6mths in uk...the wine is lush - sooo rude not to try them. xxx

thanks nic

think have got a pickeld liver all this drinking, maybe give it up when we get there:err:

hope its your company

suexxx