Fingers crossed..........

Hi everyone just thought i'd let you know that myself and the other half both passed our fitness tests for SAPOL last wednesday.It follwed rather different interviews for us both.I was interviewed by an Inspector and i thought it went ok.My O/H had a Super Intendant and wasn't as confident as me.Its been horrrible waiting this long and now we've got 3 more days of nail biting and sleepless nights to go!! Everyday i think of something new that i forgot to say.All those months of revision just seemed to go go blank when he said " Tell me why you want to go to South Australia".
      I can honestly say i've never been so stressed!!!
      Anyway, please keep your fingers crossed for us both and hopefully it'll been good news friday morning.

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Fingers crossed guys, best of luck, I am sure it will all be fine
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

The Bowmans
      Hi Keel,

Congratulations on passing your fitness tests and good luck with the applications. I am sure you will both be fine - fingers crossed.

Deena :D

Well done on passing the fitness tests, and good luck for friday. I'm sure it'll be fine, don't forget to post and let us know.

Hi I am sure you did fine! will be thinking of you & crossing my fingers & toes! let us know how you get on!
      steph x

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums