Ambulance Cover

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Been here 4months now and really must get some ambulance cover, proberly a daft question but where do you get it from?

Hubby is planning some DIY this weekend so think I should get some just in case.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I work with SA Ambulance Service and I have found some information on the website. Go to www.saambulance.com.au and click on the 'Products and Services' link. This will be provide you for information about ambulance cover etc. You can also pick up a leaflet from your local Post Office.

SA Ambulance Service, as with many others, provide services other to emergency transport. Further services include, but are not limited to, patient transport and hospital transfer. It should be noted that to say 'I have ambulance cover' does not cover just the use of a vehicle; it may only be hospital transfers that you are covered for. Check your policy and/or with your provider.

Not all health plans from Medicare and Mutual Community etc cover you for ambulance care.

get it as soon as you can, we were here just 10 days when my daughter had to be taken to hospital,did'nt know we needed cover got a bill for $800+ dollars, think the cover is about $100+ for the family for a year

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hi there, I work with SA Ambulance Service and I have found some information on the website.

Not all health plans from Medicare and Mutual Community etc cover you for ambulance care.

Interesting you say this, I have ambo cover I took out before I took my extras cover, but cant find if the ambo cover is the same from medibank private extrs as it is if you have from the ambos them selves, any knowledge on this one??

thanks sarah