A place in the sun - do u want to be on tv??

kjc79

good afternoon all,

I have just had a call from one of the casting/researchers from the tv show ''a place in the sun'' to see if i or anyone i know of would like to appear on thier show?

they are following two families with thier move and to buy a house which is thier main part of the show but need fellow expats to give thier 5 mins of fame from different career backgrounds. i am a hairdresser but just gone mobile etc may not be of any use so i said i would ask you lovely lot if any of you wish for 5 mins of fame. it would apparently only be an hour ish out of your day next week.

if you are interested for a bit of a change in the daily routine send me a pm :D

I may be mad for saying yes but why not?? it may be fun lolx

kathx

ta for the pm's . the researcher said she was calling this evening to speak to both me and the OH but hasnt ? when she does call will let her know of all those people who have sent me a pm and thier professions to see if ''its what the program is looking for''. will keep you posted its meant to be on wednesday.

kathx