OMG! i got it.

Guest ems

Hey everyone. Sat at work as having a quite spell and thought i'd check my e-mails, only to find one from O'Grady saying my visa has been approved:jiggy:. Can't quite believe it, just need to get my start date from RAH and a bottle of vodka on the way home, thankfully day off tomorrow. Can't wait to tell Alicia tomorrow.:v_SPIN::jiggy:

Guest happy feet

OMG girl... WAYYYYYHEYYYYY

So pleased for you, mind must'nt be far behind you.... Have your self a good celebration to-night. I'm on nights (bo,ho)..

you can get those flights booked know... roll on feb!!!!!!

Cara

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi there! I have a job with O'grady peyton too, but I'm going to be based at glenside hospital. We've booked our flights for early feb, when are you planning on leaving. There's so much to do isn't there? If you go on te adelaidebound.com they have a list of ideas for jobs to do before you go. Good luck and hope you enjoy the vodka!!! (I gad lively rose wine). CONGRATULATIONS:):):goofy:

Guest Mrs Dizzy Rascal

Congratulations just think soon your be lapping up the sunshine drinking cool beers down under, wishing you all the best for the future.

Sarah, Nick,Harry,Mariah and Shea Aplin

Cheers everyone. Vodkas are going down well and I've only been home a couple of hours. Only problem is i have to be up to take Alicia to school in the morning.

Good luck to everyone going through the process at the mo. Honestly time flies by and before you know it you have your visa.

OMG girl... WAYYYYYHEYYYYY

So pleased for you, mind must'nt be far behind you.... Have your self a good celebration to-night. I'm on nights (bo,ho)..

you can get those flights booked know... roll on feb!!!!!!

Cara

Hi Cara.

Yours will be here very soon.

Hope the night isn't to bad for you and goes quickly.

We will be meeting in a few months over a few drinks to laugh about all the ups and downs weve had:biglaugh:.

Guest dunnarunna

congratulations on getting your visa emma enjoy the vodka! (dont want to be the bearer of bad news at this happy time but make the most of the £9.99 a litre tesco/asda stuff, its alot dearer here:sad: costs around $25 for a 70cl bottle, mind you the wines cheap:D). hopefully it wont be long now until your both here enjoying the sunshine.

donna

How did you know i stopped at sainsburys on the way home from work to get a cheap bottle of vodka Donna. Looks like i will have to get people to bring me vodka over when they come. Thanks for the warning.

Guest dunnarunna

ooh how i miss bury st edmunds sainsburys and the cheap vodka:biglaugh: dont get me wrong i like it here but the shopping is a bit boring if they bring aldi to adelaide i`ll be happy (i must get a life) think i may start a campaign.

donna

Cheers again guys. Alicia was so excited when i told her. Doesn't seem phased by it at all yet.

Thanks for all the support, and advice everyone has given. I'm sure there will be lots more questions as the move gets closer and once we arrive. See you all soon.

wicked news emma

I was thinking about you this morning and thought I must email you........

so when are you gonna book flights ?????????

love

Fishers

xxx

Hi Fishers.

Kelly has said not to book flights until i have my start date through, but i've worked out all my dates. I'm going to fly out on 12th feb and start work on 23rd march. That gives me 5 weeks to get everything done before starting. I'll be desperate for money by then. Hows things your end? When are you flying out?xxxx

Hi Emma thats fantastic news hopefully wont be long now for me either, I'm usually a couple of weeks behind you, roll on 2009 and all us nurses can get together for that well earned drink in the sunshine, and many more get togethers with all the great people on this site.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Jo x