Here we go, Here we go, Here we go!!!

Guest caoimhe

Guest caoimhe

Well at last our contracts were signed on the house yesterday:jiggy:After all this waiting we have 3 days to pack up an move out of our home:arghh: Removal company coming in tomorrow so things are pretty chaotic here today. My dad is already in Adelaide for a 2 month holiday so we are moving into his 2 bed apartment for a few weeks, all 6 of us so should be fun:skeptical: but we don't care. We should leave Belfast 23rd November and arrive in Adelaide 25th. I have so many mixed emotions at the moment but no time to process them, maybe is's just as well. I never thought it would really happen so maybe it will only sink in when I move out of my home. We will not have the internet at my Dad's so I may not be back onsite for while, so thank you all who have given us encouragement over the last few months, and hopefully will meet up with you on the other side soon.

Thats great news, really pleased for you. See you once you are here, we will let all 8 kids run riot on the beach. Safe journey and contact us when you arrive. Will pm you our number.

Good Luck, all of you.

You'll be fine........if your removals guys are anywhere near what we just had, they were fabulous.................drank me out of tea though!!!

You will be demented today, tonight and in the morning.......but as soon as the container arrives, the stuff vanishes fairly quickly.

Suggest lots of tea and biccies for the guys, and a large wobbly water for you.

Take care

Jane x

Guest caoimhe
Thats great news, really pleased for you. See you once you are here, we will let all 8 kids run riot on the beach. Safe journey and contact us when you arrive. Will pm you our number.

Look forward to it Tracey

Chuffed as a chuffing chuff's chuff for you all. I was wondering how things were going now I know. :D

Looking forward to meeting you guys 'in the flesh' so to speak. I would arrange a meet with the you and the Cunnahs but even though he houses are big here I don't think they are quite that big. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Happy moving out, hope you don't get too stressed as I think you've had your fair share of that.

Pete