the old broomer

Guest max

this is what my 3 year old calls my 34 year old triumph stag!question is any idea how much it would cost to ship and register in adelaide?

thanks

max

Guest bev_stef

Sorry max

don't know anything about cars, here or there, but don't kids come out with the sweetest things.:rolleyes: Some of the things mine come out with make me roar with laughter.

Anyway, someone I'm sure will point you in the right direction though.

Bev

Guest Guest75
this is what my 3 year old calls my 34 year old triumph stag!question is any idea how much it would cost to ship and register in adelaide?

thanks

max

Roughly it will cost you a couple of thousand quid.

Including deep steam cleaning and then perhaps some mods here to meet regulations.

You'll have to love that car!!

I see quite a few Stags here.

Guest Guest75
Hi tyke could you give me more info about you new house? we are hoping to be out early august! thsnx

steph x

:D

I've PM'd you, best not incur the wrath of the Smack Fairy by promoting business in here;)

Guest dglamoore

I've PM'd you, best not incur the wrath of the Smack Fairy by promoting business in here;)

hehe cause you know I am always watching :P;)

Smack Fairy :cool: