A little competition!!!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest sarahsmartiepants

But without a prize,

after Tykey put his post about what to call his boat......

This afternoon, I had the arvo off after a bit of chrimbo shopping ( bizzare in 30 degs but there you go), I thought a bit of topping up the tan was in order!

I posistioned myself under the shade cloth, got comfy, then got hot so i uncoverevd the pool, It is still abit bit dusty so in I got had a swim for 10 mins then thought I would give it a hooooover! Was doing the deed when I saw this STRANGE CREATURE at the bottom, I pulled it up with the broom...................................................

Can you guess what it is???????????????

You never will, but I will post a pic in a couple days or so to prove as you will not believe it!!!!!

By the way it was living before it got in the pool.....maybe!!!

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Nope, although some of you are pretty close.....ish with the absurdity (is that a word?!:biglaugh:)

I was outside looking for it with a torch last night in the lightning, I woke up worrying about were I pput it as I need the photgraphic proof!

Norah, you havent PMd me your funny one yet?????