Mod arrested!!!!

Guest Nick11

Just to let you know that Libby is now banned from most bars in Glenelg after her hen night last night!

Hopefully Angela will put up some piccies of her in all her glory - especially the one with the lovely policeman - who was an excellent sport.

She must have a very sore head after last night - that girl is one party animal!!!!!!

If anyone saw a lady sporting elton john glasses, horny horns, butterfly wings , a wand and a necklace made of ******** , that was her! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well done Ang fab pics.!!

The police officer was a great sport, however when he touched the horns on her head and encounted what was attached, he looked horrified and then wiped his fingers down Libby top. :biglaugh::biglaugh: If it wasnt for Donna i would have fell over laughing.

And ladies we can certainly show Adelaide some new moves, when it comes to the dance floor, just remember next time we go out dont wear flip flops:jiggy:

Libby I hope you have recovered ok, I think it was def the ice-cream and banana.

Jo xxxxx

The police officer was a great sport, however when he touched the horns on her head and encounted what was attached, he looked horrified and then wiped his fingers down Libby top. If it wasnt for Donna i would have fell over laughing.

Jo xxxxx

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That was so funny. I can still see their faces now :jiggy:.