We Did It!!!!!!!

Guest Keel

Guest Keel

Yipee, After Weeks Of Biting Nails And Sleepless Nights The Woman From Oz Called This Morning Saying "congratulations, We're Plased To Offer You A Place With South Australia Police" To Say I Broke Down In A Heap Of Tears Is An Understatement!! Wow. We'll Be Starting On The 7th Jan So Will Have To Spend Xmas And New Year On Our Own In Oz But What The Hell!! I Still Cant Believe It.right Then Where's That Champagne........

Guest steph&neil

Well done!!!!!!!!! it is nice to hear others good news - now the roller coaster of organising begins!

all the best!

steph x

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Congratulations!!!

It must be nice knowing you have jobs lined up. That will be our biggest worry when we go - hopefully February.

Rachel

Guest bev_stef

Congratulations, that is fantastic news, so pleased for you.:D

Enjoy the champagne, and then better get started with that packing.

Good Luck with all the organising now and your new life down under!!

Bev

Guest Keel

Thanks everyone.Its been a mad day the phone hasn't stopped ringing.It still hasn't really sunk in yet though.We've got in information day in London on Sunday where we meet with reps from shipping and pensions etc.Maybe it will all seem real then.Thanks for all the help with the posts you've all been really supportive.The next rollercoaster ride begins now!!;)

Keel and family,

Not sure what we're doing for New Year yet but if we're just spending it at home you'd be more than welcome to pop in for a drink or two.

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Keel

CONGRATUALTIONS ! Best of luck to both of you and as Lisa says I am sure there will be a barbie or two with your names on them at Christmas;)

Deena

Guest deb and stoo

Well done or should I say 'Evening all'? Must be a great feeling to know theres one of the worries out of the way.

Congratulations

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz