• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Old Reynella
      420 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
      Better watch it now Django.

I'll not grass on all your comments ;)
      I knew I could count on your discretion. ;)

donna T
      Good to hear from you Lisa - glad you are settled in. If you a free for a coffee anytime, just send me a PM, although with everyone wanting to meet up with you, you may have to have a group session!

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Welcome back Lisa, its great to have you online again ! No doubt you will be hooked 24 / 7 !

Love the view, very jealous! Glad everything is going well for you guys!

Steph, in reply to house & land packages, I do not know for certain but some houses can take as long as 12mths others a lot less.

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi Lisa
      Good to have you back. Just been checking out your blog - fabulous house, am so jealous!! Dawn looks so happy with it all and it sounds like you are all settling in well.
      Glad to see you are getting back to some sort of normality!!
      Have sent you a pm
      Take care
      Vicki x

The view looks lovely - makes every day we are still here even longer!! Be there soon - we hope!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums